Wednesday, February 11, 2015

kindness i never be able to repay

Assalamualaikum wbt

i have got a lot of questions after i posted about me being in the Safiyya TV9 slot this coming Sunday about my general health as a whole and a few other questions. I'm giving you all the links to my previous posts which i think would give you a general idea about what has been happening. Thank you so much for the words of support and prayers. May Allah bless all of youu.

Cerita 1
Cerita 2
Cerita 3
Cerita 4

Cerita 5
Cerita 6

And in the Cerita 4 link there are a few links to my sister's blog sharing the insight from a sister's point of view as well as the update about my situation at that time. To cancer fighters out there, if you would like to get in touch with me, please feel free to send me a message through facebook.

As for now alhamdulillah i am off the medication for 3 months and i will have my ct scan in 2 months time.if it's still stable(hopefully it will be) then i will be able to be off medication longer.prayers are much appreciated :)
Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idzni,buat ask.fm plsss :)(

nik idzni dalila said...

iA i will :)

Anonymous said...

You are amazing.