Saturday, February 19, 2011

it'sokay

nothings wrong missing someone from ur past..it's okay to sometime stalk their fbs or something.it's completely normal.. i learned a few hypnosis skills this week.it's very very cool actually and it can help people to go deep into a stage of relaxation..i can make people lift up their hands as well...cooooooolneeeeess :)

i did self hypnosis as well. it helps me to sleep better and be more relax..i kinda like it though but when i sleep better or go into that deep relaxation state, my mind starts to process things that i left unprocessed.. things that i've been avoiding, things that i refuse to think about..now it's all coming back to me. i need to face it and deal with it. so these few days my mind is working to solve things out in my sleep using the ability of my unconscious mind. i tell everyone how i feel in my dream..i scream i yell i shout to those people who hurt me.it feels good and real..some people may think i sound like i'm crazy but yeah that's what hypnosis do..help me to let all the things i've beeen keeping to myself out in a way that do not affect other people.

a friend called me the other day..she was upset with everything in her life..almost everything..of course relationship-wise.. she said something about not being able to letgo of the guy..stalking him..missing him..it's okay to miss him..it means you're serious when u were with him..stalking him n missing him do not mean you still want or need him in your life..it's just a part of ur memories.. i did the same thing..they sometime came into my dreams..but it's normal..and trust me,when u've found someone's better u'll be over him in a split of a second.

life sucks,why cant i just eliminate him from my memories,you may say..nope..that memory is very important to make sure you do not fall for the same type of guy next time..there must be reasons why it doesnt work out when u guys are together so you would not want the same thing to happen again aite?so u need that memory no matter how hurtful it is.

the wind of love is not strong enough to hit me and cause me to fall... i dont know why..nothing's wrong with you..it's all me..so i guess just go and find another girl.. i dont want to say if it's meant to be it'll find its way simply coz i dont like that sentence..just go..u deserve better than i could ever give..
Share:

0 comments: