Tuesday, January 18, 2011

reflection

when i look at the mirror,i wonder what the future holds for me.i wonder how long i'll be living in this world.i wonder what exactly my aim in this life?what are the things i want to accomplish?if i were in high school probably my answer would be i want to be the most popular girl in the school.or maybe i want to be praise for my beauty. or i'll be the attention seeker who would do anything to get what i want.

i love being reflective!by doing that i help myself to appreciate things.
as a teenager,i could not deny the desire to love or to be loved so that's why all my previous posts are mostly about love but this one is a little bit different but i'd like to use love to explain what i want to say.

if we're in love,the guy promises to be with us every single day and he says that he wont let us down.he wont let us cry a single tear and he wants us to be happy..we're over the moon..we trust him.we build the castle in the air hoping that there would be possible ways to bring us up there.imagine how hurtful it can be when that guy leaves with no reason.we would call him liar and will hate him for the rest of our life without knowing that we do the same thing 5 times a day!

when we pray,we say in the doa iftitah 'sesungguhnya solatku,ibadahku,hidupku dan matiku hanya untuk Allah'. it's a very bold statement to make.we promise that 5 times a day but do we ever think about it?do we really mean it? God gives us a lot and i dont think we can manage to list down all of it but the only thing we can do everyday is mourning over what we cannot have?the things that aren't meant to be ours-there must be a reason why God doesnt want us to have it.can we just accept the fact that He knows best?coz He knows every single thing!

my friend told me this-Allah berfirman 'barangsiapa tidak rela dengan keputusanKu dan tidak pula bersyukur dengan pemberianKu maka hendaklah dia cari tuhan lain selain Aku'
it's like a slap on my face.i used to complain a lot!i used to cry over things,asking why did i need to go through these without knowing that He just want to prepare me coz the future holds more challenges.

so why not taking this chance,while we still alive to make a difference in ways we see and accept things.why not trying our best to have the most faith we could ever give to Him,the one who knows everything!n why not trying to atleast avoid grumbling about small things.a complete turn over is not easy but we can start by atleast trying to improve bit by bit.. :)

personal updates!
3 weeks from now i'm having another exam.medicine is tough but i like it.when you are doing something for the one you love,you'll bear with anything to make it happen.my parents and my family are my everything. if it wasnt them, i cudnt think of anyone else that can accept me the way i am.one of the easiest way to pay back the un-payable debt is by being a doctor-fulfilling my dad's dream to see his daughter wearing the white coat with stethoscope winding around the neck.so chaiyoook idzni..u can do this!


Share:

3 comments:

hazwani haris said...

chaiyok idzni! rinduuuu kauuu <3

nik idzni dalila said...

rindu kaaaau jugaaaaaakkk..thanks wani <3

Anonymous said...

"Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny?" from surah Ar-Rahman..

from this post, ah like to share this beautiful hadith..

Hadith Qudsi 8:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said:

A prayer performed by someone who has not recited the Essence of the Quran (1) during it is deficient (and he repeated the word three times), incomplete. Someone said to Abu Hurayrah: [Even though] we are behind the imam? (2) He said: Recite it to yourself, for I have heard the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be up on him) say: Allah (mighty and sublime be He), had said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says: Al-
hamdu lillahi rabbi l-alamin (3), Allah
(mighty and sublime be He) says: My
servant has praised Me. And when he
says: Ar-rahmani r-rahim (4), Allah
(mighty and sublime be He) says: My servant has extolled Me, and when he
says: Maliki yawmi d-din (5), Allah says: My servant has glorified Me - and on one occasion He said: My servant has submitted to My power. And when he says: Iyyaka na budu wa iyyaka nasta in (6), He says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. And when he says: Ihdina s-sirata l- mustaqim, siratal ladhina an amta alayhim ghayril-maghdubi alayhim wa la d-dallin (7), He says: This is for My servant, and My servant shall have
what he has asked for.

(1) Surat al-Fatihah, the first surah
(chapter) of the Qur'an.

(2) i.e. standing behind the imam (leader) listening to him reciting al-Fatihah.

(3) "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds."

(4) "The Merciful, the Compassionate".

(5) "Master of the Day of Judgement".

(6) "It is You we worship and it is You we ask for help".

(7) "Guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors, not of those against whom You are angry, nor of those who are astray".

It was related by Muslim (also by Malik, at-Tirmidhi, Abu-Dawud, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

Source: www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/other/hadithqudsi.html