Saturday, December 25, 2010

spain and new year

i just come back from spain and it was super duper awesome trip; great foods, very compatible companions, pretty places..omg my life cant be happier than this..and the temperature was from 8-16 degrees which made it a perfect winter gate-away.

I realize something I never thought I would. I’ve been thinking for quite a long time and now I’m sure that this is my final decision. I’m not yet ready for a relationship. Whatever or whoever that will pop out into my relationship life after this point should be the serious one coz I’m turning 20 and I had enough of ups and downs in this kind of thing. It’s a long long way to go and I don’t want to risk my happiness now for the sake of being in a relationship and turn myself into a more vulnerable person. When a girl is in a relationship, she tends to be more clingy, more sensitive and needs attention more than before. I don’t like those states of emotion. Now that I’m being a very random person with lame jokes sometimes and I know I can make all people around me comfortable and happy, it’s more than enough. I don’t need anything beyond that really. I have my values to be preserved and I know I will come to a point when I need someone to be with me but definitely not now.


New year resolutions?

  • bollywood and tango dance
  • stdy stdy n stdy coz nak pass all component ica esp spotter
  • save for easter break nak g holland
  • summer nak g paris italy greece sabah sarawak and indon-korea mcm tgh perang je??
  • and above alll i wanna be happy.a nicer and better me :)

adios :)

Share:

0 comments: