Tuesday, October 5, 2010

rainbow= rain+shine

i used to stare at that page for a while,every single day looking at your picture remembering how happy i was back then..everyone was telling me i'll be okay one day but i didnt believe them..they didnt know how deep the wound was.i asked myself why was it happening.why me?i didnt do anything really bad,i tried giving my best but why??why wasnt it work out well as it supposed to??a friend said,everything happened for reason..i said what is the reason??i asked again,why it seemed so easy for the other side??why did the impact was greater on me?they said,oh that's just to make you stronger.i said i didnt want to be strong if that was the thing i needed to go through.the thing i didnt know was everything needed time to prove itself. as time goes by that thing they said is like hitting the nail on its head. cloudy days have finally passed.i never knew that i can actually sit,smile and tell sum1 about that without a single tear.i've got my heart back. but i've got to thank God for those moments coz now i know how to say i love you to the correct person.this distance brings me close to my parents.i cant believe it but i did say i love them few days ago.i appreciate every single lesson i get in my life.it's true that sometime we dont know what we've got till we lose it but it's also true that we never knew what we may get till we letgo of that something we know we is not ours.why holding on if letting go promises a better future?

i dont mean to insult anyone here..i just know that out there,thousands of girls are in the same boat as i used to.not knowing which way to go.either way hurts but u've got to choose which one worth the pain.

it took me quite a while to see the positive side of all these things and believe me,when it starts to show itself,it leaves sparkles in your eyes.
Share:

6 comments:

gabriel said...

for this post, my thought.. (would be better not to publish it..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k&sns=tw

nik idzni dalila said...

it was 2010.i was immature but i choose to live it since i am never ashamed of how i used to be. i can see how much i have grown :)

gabriel said...

haha..gomennasai.. my bad.its like i was at the time.. watching all these scenarios kinda relates me of something. Aite miss, i'll be silence till present. (blushing).. Sorry again.. :)

nik idzni dalila said...

No worries.you commenting on my 2010 posts made me browse through most of my post and sometimes i know i did not make sense.lol.i was a drama queen back then,still is to some extent..sorry for the foolishness..hahahaha :)

nik idzni dalila said...

*leave

gabriel said...

haha.. daijoubu.. This is the journey. This is the story. striving to the full-est.. May Allah bless us all.. (i wish i am a differently sane)