Sunday, September 19, 2010

kill me!




kill me n things would be much easier..i always lose people that i love that i care so much about.
oh i feel like crying but they said big girls dont cry..it feels like my heart is being stabbed and this time it hurts more than it ever did..why?coz i'm gonna lose all of you..not only one..all that i've been depending on all this while..this dream takes so much SO MUCH!i'm gonna be far away from my family,my closest friends and everyone that has been treating me soooo nicely..
izzie and farhah-take care..next summer no matter how,i'll be there..wait for me in aussie kay..
almaz,ati,ashee n shikin-u guys have been great juniors n friends to me..thank you for everything.i hate it when you guys have to go back to that jungle again!coz u'll online less..but keep in touch okay..will be missing you guys so baaaadly.
see you guys in a year!
all da best!gudluck..i loooooooooove youuuuuuuuu!



Share:

2 comments:

♪ almaz ♪ said...

idzznniiiii =(((((((((((((((((((((((
i'm gonna miss you badly =(

nik idzni dalila said...

almaaaaaz..gonna miss u toooooooo :(((((