Friday, July 2, 2010

u're not being fair

I'm so tired, but I can't sleep...standing on the edge of something much too deep...funny how I feel so much but cannot say a word...we are screaming inside, oh, but we can't be heard...so afraid to love you, more afraid to lose...clinging to a past that keeps haunting you.

I start to feel like I can’t maintain the facade any longer, that I may just start to show through. And I wish I knew what was wrong. I don’t know. Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow, the need to keep on keeping on?...

it doesnt mean that i dont like everything that's happening to me..i have to admit,i'm happy..i'm grateful..thanks for that..but that one thing really matters u see..i knw hw u feel..i knw it's not that u want thgs to happen ths way..i knw and i do understand but as much as u dont want the past to haunt you,i dont want ths thg to keep lingering in my mind as well but we both know that it's not easy to set thgs our ways..i'm sorry,i didnt mean to bring up the issue over n over again but it just keeps coming..truly sorry..:(

ps: I don’t know the answer.but i just dont want to lose you and you knw that.n u're not being fair coz only u can change ths n make thgs better and you just dont(i understand why but i just want to cmplain)
Share:

0 comments: